Lele

Lele
It's me!

Friday, June 22, 2007

Big NEWS!!!!

Well, here it is...Willie and I are going into full-time Ministry on August 15th! We are super excited and praising God! Many of you have prayed for us forever, and saw this coming way before we did! We are so grateful for the prayers and encouragement. Many of you have just blessed our lives tremendously. We are eternally grateful for your love, support and prayers and covet more as we begin to do move into full-time ministry. Willie and I are going to be the Children's Pastors at our church. For all the Washington people, please let our Emmanuel children know, I think my fourth grade Sunday school girls will love it! We can't wait to see what God is going to do with our lives. Willie and I have both informed our current employers and though they hate to see us go...have encouraged us. God is so good and we love serving Him!!!!

3 comments:

Stephanie for the Reis family said...

CONGRATS!!! We'll be praying for you guys!
All our love in Christ,
Matthew & Stephanie

Shannon said...

Congratulations Lisa! That is so awesome! I wish you two the best.

Shannon Plummer

Kat said...

Lisa, I am so proud of you and Willie and I pray continuously for your continued faithfulness. I just finished reading Watchman Nee and I plan on reading it again real soon. What a dynamic little book.
I love you guys.
Kat

Books I Recommend

  • Power of A Praying Parent
  • Power of a Praying Wive
  • Under Authority, John Bevere
  • Release of the Spirit, Watchman Nee
  • He Speaks to Me, Priscilla Shirer

Favorites

CD's I Recommend

  • Tamela Mann Take Me to the King
  • Cody Holley's Saturate