Lele

Lele
It's me!

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Haven't been here so long!!!

Well it has been some time since I blogged!!!! I am doing EXCELLENT. It has been 1 year since we started in full-time ministry as the Children's Pastor and it is awesome. God has done such incredible things in our lives. There is nothing better than living for Him!!! Taste and see that he is good!!!! Oh my gosh!!!! Well, we are loving being the Children's Pastors. I love those kids. There are hearts are so pure. You should see them worship...with hands lifted high....it brings me to tears each week!!! I am so thankful that God has entrusted us with those kids and I would not trade it for anything. We love it!!! I could go on and on....they are absolutely adorable. No matter what kind a day I have had when I step into that Kids room, the warm hugs and smiles changes everything!

The boys are fine, Nathan moved into an apartment this year! It's a new season. Hey parents I am loving this season. I have learned to trust God in a whole new way with Nate! He is so independent. I don't even worry about him, I pray for Him, but have completely given Him to the care of Jesus. Oh how precious that I have a Savior I can trust with him...I actually sleep really well at night!

Isaiah, is good. He is the new DJ at church. It is so him...he thinks he is so cool! you know? God did some big stuff with him this summer....helped him through some personal tough times, friend, decisions, peer pressure, teenage stuff you know! It was very transforming for him. It was a time of listening and redirecting for us as parents. We all grew through it!!! Praise God.

You know as a parent, I just want to encourage my friends that parenting is not easy but when you remember that the kids ultimately belong to God it changes everything. We must learn to release our children to God. He loves them and has their best interest at heart!!! Even you would just believe that you will have so much peace. I am so much better now that I have embraced that concept. God is a safe place for our kids, and prayer is our weapon of warfare.

Well, that is it in a nutshell...I will share more about what God has done in me....later...hopefully it won't take a year!! love ya

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad to see you back so I can catch up with U!!!!!! Missing you.
We are keeping busy here too.
Todeday has been a very WET chilly but humid day. Rained most of the day :((
Have a great week dear one and also your guys! Tell them HI. What is Nathan doing for work? College too? I love you!!! fl

Books I Recommend

  • Power of A Praying Parent
  • Power of a Praying Wive
  • Under Authority, John Bevere
  • Release of the Spirit, Watchman Nee
  • He Speaks to Me, Priscilla Shirer

Favorites

CD's I Recommend

  • Tamela Mann Take Me to the King
  • Cody Holley's Saturate