Lele

Lele
It's me!

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Erkel, no it is Theodore!


It is Isaiah aka Theodore! Isaiah has a character that he made up for Youthquake Live and his name is Theodore. The kid is a super duper smart kid. The character is hilarious. I could not believe it the first time I saw my son in character. I am not kidding gut busting funny! Youthquake Live is a ministry for teens, by teens. They minister to hundreds of kids and literally see many many many teens get saved! Serving in Youthquake has been a blessing for my kids and a blessing to the hundreds of kids who come to the show. Support Youthquake Live! www.youthquakelive.com

No comments:

Books I Recommend

  • Power of A Praying Parent
  • Power of a Praying Wive
  • Under Authority, John Bevere
  • Release of the Spirit, Watchman Nee
  • He Speaks to Me, Priscilla Shirer

Favorites

CD's I Recommend

  • Tamela Mann Take Me to the King
  • Cody Holley's Saturate