Lele

Lele
It's me!

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Family Fun

Oh yeah,

Me, Willie and Isaiah recently went to Destin Florida. I had to go for a work. I was chosen to do a Leadership Institute! Great opportunity... I decided to take the family along, because it is so beautiful there and I wanted them to enjoy the experience. We had so much fun. While I was in class Willie and Isaiah did adventures all day. They spent time at some Airplane museum and hanging out on the beach. I joined the fun nightly after work. The had a great time. The picture is of us hanging out on the beach on Saturday. We nearly spent the whole day there and Willie doesn't even like the beach! It was great! I could live on the beach. Isaiah and I love it and I think Willie is starting to too. Where was Nathan, he packing at College to come home for the summer. I will fill you in on him later.

love and hugs,

lisa

p.s. you must admit I am off to a great start

2 comments:

Arlene DeVries said...

Hi Lisa,

Nice job on the blog!! Looks like you enjoyed the trip. Wish I could be there! Talk soon!
Arlene

Anonymous said...

I love your blog !!!You rock
Love Maria

Books I Recommend

  • Power of A Praying Parent
  • Power of a Praying Wive
  • Under Authority, John Bevere
  • Release of the Spirit, Watchman Nee
  • He Speaks to Me, Priscilla Shirer

Favorites

CD's I Recommend

  • Tamela Mann Take Me to the King
  • Cody Holley's Saturate