Lele

Lele
It's me!

Sunday, May 27, 2007

I Love Veteran's


Happy Veteran's Day to all those who serve our country so faithfully. It was not long ago that my husband was active duty in the UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS. I am also very grateful to the men and women who serve our country. A shout out to all the spouses of veterans. I am so delighted that God allowed me to stand beside my hubby for all the years he was in the Corp. There were definitely some tough days, but I am so grateful for what I learned. I love military wives, we are specifically chosen for the job. It is not an easy on, especially being a wife of a Marine :-)! I think God used my live as a Marine wife to help shape me to be the woman of God I am. There is just a strength in a military wife that I do not always see in other women. No offense to the general female population. I am so thankful for the opportunity God has given me to be the wife of a Marine. I love you all! Again Happy Veteran's Day and don't forget to pray for all those who currently serve you and I.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Lisa!
Happy Veterans Day to you, too!
I agree with you that GOOD military wives are definitely a special breed...we have to be. You are one of the BEST I've ever met. I miss you & am honored to count you as one of my eternal friends...a solid sister-in-Christ.
Love,
Steph

Books I Recommend

  • Power of A Praying Parent
  • Power of a Praying Wive
  • Under Authority, John Bevere
  • Release of the Spirit, Watchman Nee
  • He Speaks to Me, Priscilla Shirer

Favorites

CD's I Recommend

  • Tamela Mann Take Me to the King
  • Cody Holley's Saturate