Lele

Lele
It's me!

Sunday, May 20, 2007

My first blog post

Hello everyone,

I am gonna try this thing. I have been checking out blogspots and it is a really good thing. Being that the Johnson's have been a military family and it is hard to keep in touch with everyone, I figured I would try this. We can keep you all up-to date on the Johnson's. I probably have a lot to catch you up on....so I will write as I remember things that I did not tell you all and keep you up on currents. As you all know I have lots of stories and I will use this to tell you all lots of good ones with lessons I learned. If I get lazy and don't write let me know.

love and hugs,
lisa

No comments:

Books I Recommend

  • Power of A Praying Parent
  • Power of a Praying Wive
  • Under Authority, John Bevere
  • Release of the Spirit, Watchman Nee
  • He Speaks to Me, Priscilla Shirer

Favorites

CD's I Recommend

  • Tamela Mann Take Me to the King
  • Cody Holley's Saturate