Lele

Lele
It's me!

Monday, May 21, 2007

Family updates!

Well, I guess the 2 hottest topics in our family are....Isaiah has a mohawk and Nathan is dating! I am sure none of my old friends are shocked about Isaiah's new do...he is known for that. It has just been a while since he has had crazy hair...but it's back...check out the pictures. I know the fact that Nathan is dating is indeed a shock...yes he has a girlfriend(Scarlette). Nathan is home from his first year of college. It was a very good year....he did excellent! His father is not going to take him to the recruiter.(ha, ha) He is back at work at church doing the lights. Isaiah is going to be out for the summer on Friday. He has a big summer ahead of him. He is going to be volunteering at one of the local hospitals 16 hours a week, working with Nate's girlfriends' mom doing Clown stuff, and going to Peru the first week of August.

Willie and I are doing good! Nothing too exciting for us at the present moment, but it is coming we are sure! Willie and I are still serving at our church. We love our church and serving God! We know that God has BIG plans for our lives there and we are soooo excited!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What handsome men in your life Lisa! None of your news surprises me in the least, not even Nathan and his new "friend" (she sure is cute). I am sure you have guided your boys to be the best for God and now you get to see it!

New York!!!! this year!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ok...I know I'm a few days behind on looking at some of your posts. I just wanted to let you know that Nathan's girlfriend is absolutely gorgeous! I hope she is the same way on the inside! Also, I cannot believe how much Nathan has grown & matured...I would not recognize him if I bumped into him on the street! It has definitely been a LONG time since we've last seen you guys...too long!
Love ya girl!!
Steph

Books I Recommend

  • Power of A Praying Parent
  • Power of a Praying Wive
  • Under Authority, John Bevere
  • Release of the Spirit, Watchman Nee
  • He Speaks to Me, Priscilla Shirer

Favorites

CD's I Recommend

  • Tamela Mann Take Me to the King
  • Cody Holley's Saturate